Need a fabulous space to hold your holiday or office party? Canopy Studio is just the place! Our studio provides a unique environment for parties, receptions, performances and workshops.
Due to weekly scheduled classes, Canopy Studio’s performance space is only available in the mornings on weekdays and from Friday afternoon through Sunday evening. Please reserve your event with us at least one month ahead of your scheduled date.
Features and Includes
- 2000 sq. ft. space
- 30′ x 40′ ft. sprung bamboo dance floor
- Sound and lighting system
- Seating for up to 150 people (around performance area)
- Use of tumbling mats, exercise balls and hula-hoops
- 15 adjustable dance trapezes (available only with paid instruction)
- Use of two banquet tables with tablecloths and fold-up chairs
- Setup and breakdown of event
- Please note: no food, drinks or shoes on the dance floor
Cost depends on the time of year, event planned, and availability. It is normally around $1000 for 5 hours. Aerial performance is available for an additional fee.
Child and Adult Birthday Parties (see contract link on this page):
Rates include up to 1.5 hours of rental time. You are welcome to bring cake and refreshments, please keep all food and drinks off of the dance floor.
Without trapezes or instructors:
- $200 / 1.5 hours – up to 20 kids; no trapezes or instructors
With trapezes and instructors:
- $260 / 1.5 hours – up to 12 kids; 1 hour trapeze instruction
- NOTE: $10 – each additional person up to 20
- Please provide a weeks’ notice if having more than 16 kids, an additional instructor will be provided.
- Families are welcome to arrive 15 minutes early to set up decorations, etc.
Workshops (see contract link on this page):
- $340 / 2 hours – up to 12 people
- $260 / 1.5 hours – up to 12 people
- $175 / 1 hour – 12 people
- NOTE: $10 – each additional person over the 12
Payment / Cancellation Policies
We require a $50 deposit to reserve your date. Deposits are refundable only if cancellation is made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled event. The remaining balance is due at the time of the scheduled event – cash or check only.
Contact email@example.com to see if your date of choice is available.